Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examsupport.ie, anyone using it???

Options
  • 12-02-2008 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, I was flickin around google looking for notes, and I came across this site(www.examsupport.ie). The samples look good, but its very expensive.
    I am considering buying 1 or 2 video packs for parts of the course I am unsure on, but could someone tell me how good it is, and most of all, is it "Worth it"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Looks like a complete rip-off to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭u2livecd

pjjk90 wrote: »
    Hi, I was flickin around google looking for notes, and I came across this site(www.examsupport.ie). The samples look good, but its very expensive.
    I am considering buying 1 or 2 video packs for parts of the course I am unsure on, but could someone tell me how good it is, and most of all, is it "Worth it"?

I have used it and it is good if you are having trouble with a particular topic, but it is a little expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

theyre not that good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I went to a maths lecture in 3rd year with one of the lecturers featured on examsupport.ie, nothing special. As I say to most people (I'm only in 5th year) you're better off writing your own notes as you'll remember twice as much as you read or heard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement