Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Region

Options
  • 12-02-2008 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on a US server (Draka).

Living in New Zealand atm but am coming back to Ireland mid April.

Will it be possible for me to use my US account to log into european servers?

I've read something about changing the realmlist to eu but tried that and couldn't seem to log on.

TIA

I don't want to transfer over, I just want to be able to play on both US and European with my one account. (probably have to have 2 installs or something)

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

As I understand things you need to buy a European copy of the game and the expac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

DapperGent wrote: »
    As I understand things you need to buy a European copy of the game and the expac.

this is true

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

DapperGent wrote: »

so basically if I want to play Euro server I'll have to have 2 accounts == 2 subscriptions. *bugger*

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

And you would have to start your characters again as you wont have access to your characters from the US server.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Ivan wrote: »
    And you would have to start your characters again as you wont have access to your characters from the US server.

Ya I didn't want to transfer them. just be able to play the other servers. :(

Question now is do I want to play the euro servers enough to get a second sub....?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

they should offer a reduced subscription to multi subscribers or better still allow you to play wherever!

Advertisement