Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

suzuki grand vitaria

Options
  • 12-02-2008 8:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

i was thinking of buying one , was wondering what there like off road and is it true that parts are quite expensive , i know there small but that doesnt bother me , the tax on them wont take as hefty a hike as other 4wd,s so as long as they can travel off road to some degree , im sweet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I hsave first hand experience of them - the gerar box in the new shape one's are poor..........with many going in to get sorted under warranty.
    Engine wise, i belive them to be ok.
    The interior in the new shape is a vast improvement on the last model as is the boot size.
    Off road, well you will not be climbing up mountains in one.......but for off roading in fields and the like, they are just ok.........just.

Advertisement