Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great deals in Xtravision

Options
  • 12-02-2008 9:03pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I was in Xtravision not so long ago and saw they had some decent bargains, Resistance, Formula 1 or MotorStorm all only €30 each preowned, not bad I thought...

Well it just got better, I just bought Resistance for €25, a great deal and saw they have the likes of Forza 2 on the 360 for only €19.99, brilliant.

They didn't seem to have too many PSP titles in the Ashbourne branch anyway, but they had a few DS titles, also they were selling off a good few PS2 games at reasonable prices.

Worth going to have a look for the PS3 games at least.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Gaming bargains thread FTW TBH LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The majority of the 360 pre-owned games in the Shannon branch are in a BOGOF offer aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Hi, could someone confirm that Xtravision are offering the buy 2 get 1 free with 360 titles? I was in the Portlaoise branch today and was refused this offer on 3 used 360 games I was buying on the basis that it only applied to PS2 and original Xbox titles. I wasn't 100% sure about this and with a queue of people behind me I let it go.

Advertisement