Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swansea.. Anyone lived there before?

Options
  • 12-02-2008 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi, Sorry if this isn't the correct place for it, but I shold be moving to Swansea in the Autumn and wondering is there any must know things about the place and generally anything I need to know about living abroad.. (sorry if that is a bit vauge)

I'm in WIT at the moment so college life is nothing new at least..
    I am going over for a couple of days next week for a look and to try sort out accomodation and generally suss out the place..

Any help is apprieciated :)

Thanks,
    bf1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Abroad :)

Having spent a little time there, I couldn't say it's a place I'd be returning to in a hurry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭GAMAN

Hiya,

I lived in Swansea for just over a year, was in College their and i loved every minute of it.

It nightlife is class and really really cheap.

The people are very friendly its right on the sea the only problem is the Airport is not flying to Ireland anymore.

Any qustions just PM me

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭bf1

Hi thanks for the replies (a real mixed response) :D:)

Hopefully its going to be okay, guess I'm just going to have to find out for myself...:)

As for travelling home and back is train/bus to liverpool and cheapy flight back to Dublin do-able or bus/train to fishguard then over to Rosslare the better option?

Thanks again,
    bf1

Advertisement