Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tourist 1

Options
  • 12-02-2008 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

a tourist decides to travel the scenic route instead of the usual tourist way, he comes across a well presented store, with a large sign that proclaimed, i sell everything, and in brackets underneath, or near enough, he goes inside and askes the guy behind the counter, is the sign telling the truth, yes says the guy, ok can i have a cardigan for a chicken please, i have to check out back says the counter hand, i may be out of stock, back he comes and hands the customer a paper bag, the customer looks inside and sees a condom, i asked you for a cardigan for a chicken, he says, well says the counter hand, i gave you a pullover for a cock, and thats near enough

Advertisement