Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Oddessy (Xbox 360)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Might grab a copy for myself, looks like it's region free according to the VG+ blog...
    Nice trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

tman wrote: »
    Might grab a copy for myself, looks like it's region free according to the VG+ blog...
    Nice trailer

Yeah, it was the trailer that spiked my interest.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

After the sham that FFXII (Thanks, I buy FF games because western RPGs suck major donkey balls and you just turned it into one) was I'm really hoping for this to be the next Final Fantasy that we have so far been denied since FFX. I'll be snapping this one up as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Just ordered the Asian version from play-asia, so even if I hate it at least it ended up costing me less than €40.
    The EG review that Tusky linked to above is by the twit that gave Resi 4 7/10 btw, so I'll be going elsewhere for an opinion...

tman wrote: »
    Just ordered the Asian version from play-asia, so even if I hate it at least it ended up costing me less than €40.
    The EG review that Tusky linked to above is by the twit that gave Resi 4 7/10 btw, so I'll be going elsewhere for an opinion...

If you dont look it I'll buy it off you for 20 euro! 40 euro is a good price new though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i know there is an opening looked exactly like the remake 3D version of FF6!!that's why i am saying that FF real blood is flowing in x360 now...sad but make me very excited!i havent really wanna try a RPG that badly since ages!

this is the trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yHMKXpG5I

FF music,FF scene,FF feel!!

and from whom doesnt know that,only the original artist is still staying in Square from what i heard.they hired a very famous comic artist for the characters design in Lost Odyssey,i love his comics but tbh the in game 3D characters of LO is the only let down to me...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its out on the 29th of this month I think,im looking forward to it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its got Hironobu Sakaguchi as the designer and Nobuo Uematsu as the music composer...its gonna be good :D

Plus, i'll hopefully be playing it tonight or tomorrow!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kiith wrote: »
    Plus, i'll hopefully be playing it tonight or tomorrow!!

Getting it imported are ya?

Indeed i am. Ordered it last Monday, so it should be here soon (assuming the 5-10 days delivery is correct)

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »
    Indeed i am. Ordered it last Monday, so it should be here soon (assuming the 5-10 days delivery is correct)

Post up your thoughts! I'm in two minds on whether to pick it up or not.

Bah humbag...it didnt arrive yet :(

Advertisement