Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 3 on PC

Options
  • 12-02-2008 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

hey,

i'm gettin the pc version of GH3 as i don't have any of the consoles its on. does anyone know the best place/price to buy it? you pretty much can't get it anywhere i've checked in dublin so online seems my only option. play.com have it for €70 w/ free delivery but i'm not too sure if they'd ship to ireland as it comes in a big box. i could try ebay but i'd rather get it from a trusted online store

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

My friend got it in gamestop for €100,I havent seen it anywhere else for the pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Play will ship to Ireland.if you look at their website they state that the only thing they wont ship outside the UK is their Electrical goods such as TVs and the likes

there should be no problem with the GH3 box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

kev_s88 wrote: »
    Play will ship to Ireland.if you look at their website they state that the only thing they wont ship outside the UK is their Electrical goods such as TVs and the likes

there should be no problem with the GH3 box.

ok, cool, i'll prolly get it from them so. although they wouldn't even ship blank dvds before, although it was probably because it was in the electronics section

Advertisement