Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey Buses

• 13-02-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

can anyone tell me on what street the waterford bus stops on in Gorey?

Comments

Eh.. the main one I think.. the CIE waterford route follows the Wexford route until Enniscorthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Raz0rblade

do you know which street it stops on? anywhere near the railway station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Raz0rblade

sry read it wrong lol thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

Raz0rblade wrote: »
    do you know which street it stops on? anywhere near the railway station?

used to be up near the top of the town, main st, outside a newsagents, was signposted and marked on the rd, just ask in some newsagents at the top of the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

it would be about a 10 min walk id say from the train station gorey aint that big of a place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hi all,

just to clarify :

bus heading north in Dublin direction leaves from outside whitmores jewellers

bus heading south towards wexford leaves outside Centra

both main street. no cie buses leave from the railway station. its only a 5 min walk from the trian station to the main street.

tickets for the bus are from gwalia stores,a small classic sweet shop just up from xtra vision and halfords hair studio, top of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

wreckless wrote: »
    a small classic sweet shop

:D

a pure classic! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

tis true,

the good old days of penny sweets are well gone, but here u will find a counter full of all teeth wreching jellies and fizzy cola bottles!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

oh, and in Gerry's back in the day when they actually trusted you to put in the right amount of penny sweets yourself. Before they copped on that young people aren't honest and trust-worthy. Well, I never lied. I always counted 'em out good an' proper!

Advertisement