Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

electric window problem

Options
  • 13-02-2008 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi,

on a 4 door mazda 626 saloon Year 2000, my front passenger door window does not respond to the open/close switch (driver door or passenger door). Luckily it failed with window closed.
    Now - what to do ?
    Is it the motor (Passenger Door)
    Is it the switch (Passenger or Driver door)
    Could it be a fuse - I should be so lucky :(.
    All the other windows will openn close.
    Sounds like the motor in the passenger door.....
    While driving today, my son said he could hear the door motor vibrating, even tho no switch was being operated.... hmmm......

Wher would you start to check ?
    As I remember, I tried to remove the doorpanel once to check for leaks in the plastic sheet and gave up . It seemed to be impossible to remove thepanel....

Any ideas ?

A.

Advertisement