Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mucca

Options
  • 13-02-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Heather McCartney was asked why she was representing herself in court

she admitted she was stumped

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

ahahahahaha! excellent :) stars for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

McCarthy should have known that people would be crawling out of the woodwork to sue him:rolleyes:

Nice one again Industria:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

She never had a leg to stand on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

Sir Paul McCartney when recently interviewed, was asked to consider, whether in the light of all his marital difficulties, would he ever consider going down on one knee again. Sir Paul responded " i would prefer it if you would refer to my wife as Heather".

Apparently Heather Mills wants a divorce because of Pauls excessive weed smoking
    She's just jealous because he's got more joints than she has

It's a very sad world we live in when Sir Paul McCartney and his wife are going through a divorce and all anyone seems to want to do is make jokes about her false leg

Personally, I think it's prosthetic

Sir Paul McCartney was asked how much he was going to give his wife Heather in their divorce settlement. He replied "I'm going to give her my plane". "Is that all?" asked the journalist. "No, I'm going to give her a razor for the other leg too".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Many have attributed the divorce to a problem which started with the present that Paul had got prior to the wedding;

He gave Heather a new prosthetic leg for Christmas .
    .but that was just a stocking-filler.

******************************************************************************
    Hey we under estimate poor Heather, she's actually very intelligent you know! Last year she qualified for the World Chess Masters
    .unfortunately though she didn't quite make it to the second leg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Maybe Heather jokes are just too Wooden for Irish Boards.!

Advertisement