Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the Laziest thing you've done today?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Fell asleep on both buses this morning (25A at 6.45 to town, 11 at 7.30 to work), ate my dinner in front of my laptop last night because I didn't feel like logging out of World of Warcraft, am wearing a beanie hat today instead of doing my hair...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah, I knew you'd be one of those "happy in the mornings" types :). No, none of the above seems like a decent alternative to being snuggled up in bed. Granted, I'm not grumpy in the mornings but, oh, I love sleeping! I'm dreaming about it now actually!

haha, am i that transparent?!
    That's more like it! :D

haha, im just saying if you're gonna do it, do it right!
    Holy sh1t on a stick, that can't have been nice...

:/

i was mebbeh a bit drunk while typing that, and shouldnt have said it... but yeah, twasn't the worst, if you sit at the front of the carriage where there are four seats, there's also a plug for keeping my mp3 charged, so i was pretty happy, and didnt have to worry about where i ended up, for the most part.

though bah, after a session last night, was awake by 8am and had to get up, was looking forward to not having to get up till at least the afternoon after so many pre 6am wakeups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭funkycat83

not studying. final year. exams start in 3 .5 days :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Got up at 5am to study for my constitutional exam at 9am. Did said exam (and 2 areas I learned at dawn came up so I was delighted). Then got home at 1pm and have been on the couch since :D

Oh and there's bulmers in the fridge for later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Didn't get out of bed till half eight this evening. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Sitting at my desk for 3hours now and done nada.. Checked boards, facebook, the weather, flights etc, dusted carpet even. 3 exams next week, considering myself fairly lazy anyway!

stayed up til about 3.30am last night, quite drunk and generally out of it, got two hours sleep, got up, went to work, was actually grand (except the shakes hit me about 10.30), got home, slipped into bed, and had a nice 8hr sleep. hence being awake now at 3.20am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Watched some crap on the tv for an hour just now cos the remote was out of arm's reach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

went for scoops earlier, home to the fridge for beer.... finished it a half hour ago. if anyone's passing throw us over a beer please, the tongues stuck to the roof of my mouth:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

piscean wrote: »
    The laziest thing OH did this morning was leave 1 sheet of loo roll on roll instead of changing roll - drives me mad - must be a man thing because other mates boyfs do the same thing -arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

JUST CHANGE THE GOD DAMN ROLL PLEASE MEN!!

Ahhh Jebus why dont they just do it huh? Aint that feckin hard. Nothin worse than bein mid-pee and oh, no... nope def none -"honeeeeeeey, theres....."

Lashed any visible mess into a cupboard rather than tidy it away properly. I just know Im gonna get whacked on the noggin next time I open that press..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

This is a weird thread for me. I feel like I've done nothing today. So I'd count today as a lazy day. But if I were to actually list what I've done, I've unloaded and hung up a washing machine full of stuff and then sent it off to the nice ironing lady who does my ironing, loaded the machine again, made a steak and kidney hotpot with mashed potatoes and steamed veg, tended my plants and hauled and stacked a couple of days firewood.

Still feel like I've done nothing though.

...hmmm.

wow. you should spend a weekend with us. i think the extent of doing stuff was going to the offlicence on the way to dropping himself's kid off to a party, and then hoovering when we got back...

drinking now, so dont really expect the day to get much more productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

havent got up yet

BUT i have the flu :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

My mam asked me to empty the dishwasher.

I paid my brother €10 to do it for me...

Advertisement