Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you wish for if you had Dorothy's Ruby slippers?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

For farohar :D

There's one rule no wishing more wishes or unlimted wishes - thats cheating. One wish per poster!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

ztoical wrote: »
    For farohar :D

There's one rule no wishing more wishes or unlimted wishes - thats cheating. One wish per poster!

lol

Thank you!

I'd answer the question but I'd just depress everyone. So my phony answer would be no-one would ever go hungry again, with all the necessary clarifications to keep the djinn well behaved.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

My house would be decorated.

Instead of gallons of paint sitting looking at me, making me feel guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I'm moving house so I would wish all my crap to the new house so I don't have to pack everything :D

sueme wrote: »

The same old sheet that you use to protect the furniture can also be used to stop the paint tins looking at you, so you can go back to guilt free living.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

sueme wrote: »

should you not wish for hunky half naked [or totally naked] guys to come paint your house - thus getting house decorated and giving you something nice to look at

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭larko

A winning lotto ticket to float down from the heavens into my hand (optional "It's you" voice). Preferably with the 6 numbers and not a match 3 for a euro scratch card :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Everytime I put my hand in my pocket I pull out the amount of money I need at that time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Actually scrap my last - that Cancer, AIDS, HIV all other diseases were gone from the earth and nobody would suffer needlessly. Am upset from too many people undergoing 'stuff' at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

ztoical wrote: »
    should you not wish for hunky half naked [or totally naked] guys to come paint your house - thus getting house decorated and giving you something nice to look at

I know I should but I'm a realist...:D

The painting wouldn't get done would it...

Can I get two pairs please???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

E2000 to be put into my bank account every week until the day I die. Then I wouldn't have to spend my life doing jobs I hate, I would have alot more choice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

that the stupid exams i am studying for were over and i wouldnt have to worry so much (i have to pass them or i cant start work in May eek!!!!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

right now i wish i could be away with my boyfriend for our weekend away. having such a **** day. one guy in my class is seriously wrecking my head. and i can't help being a total bitch to him. he drives me up and down the bloody wall i tell ya

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

That I was Happy with a normal life with a normal relationship etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

I'd wish for a new wardrobe of clothes every week - wouldn't have to worry about what to wear to work/going out:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

piscean wrote: »
    I'd wish for a new wardrobe of clothes every week - wouldn't have to worry about what to wear to work/going out:)

+1 that would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

That I could click me heels and fast forward time to two months from now so I'd be finished work and going travelling!

Oh if only this was real!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

An incredibly rich Mother-in-law :) (with a dodgy ticker)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

That everything would happen the way I want them to/or the way they should (provided its not too different from what I want :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

A new heart for my daddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Quality wrote: »

Aww :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Quality wrote: »

Oh I take back my wish - Ill give it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

To be a stone lighter and stay that way forever regardless of what I eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

to stay in nz for another year, and for the partnership visa to come through.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Quality can have my wish as well.

Then Id take off the shoes and sell em to the wicked witch, buy a pair of manolos.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

permanent world peace/enlightenment for everyone
    i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

It's simple, really.

I'd wish for smaller feet so I could bloody wear the slippers in the first place. My feet are a size 10 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

A nice apartment with my beau and a nice diamond engagement ring....

embee wrote: »
    It's simple, really.

I'd wish for smaller feet so I could bloody wear the slippers in the first place. My feet are a size 10 :(

Well I think as women (people in general) are getting taller shoe size is also increasing to allow for the upset in balence this added height and weight would otherwise add, so hopefully in time size 10 footwear for women will become more common, let you have the same selection to pick from that the other women do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

I'd wish that everyone got what they wished for. Cuz atm im happy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

w00t! i can stay in nz, and silas can stay in ireland :D

Advertisement