Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Logo

Options
  • 13-02-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Just an idea, but how about making his chest look like a harp? It's the right shape :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I hope someone here can help or point me in the right direction as my paint shop skills are nonexistent.

I run a website/forum for Irish Liverpool fans and we are looking for a logo for the site and maybe put it on a few t shirts/bags etc to get some publicity for the site.If we do any logo designed here I will send some stuff to whoever did the logo,thats if they want it of course.

Ideally the logo would center around the Liver bird,maybe with a shamrock in the liver bird mouth even a red shamrock as green would not go two well IMO.Also maybe with 5 stars on the logo this represents the 5 European cups won by LFC.

Here is an example of something we are looking for on this logo the Liver bird has the European cup beside it this is not necessary.

655651169lxj7fs6.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cormie wrote: »
    Just an idea, but how about making his chest look like a harp? It's the right shape :)

Good idea....I am open to all suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Don't want this to come across as 'greedy' but if you're willing to pay a small fee then I'll be happy to help :)

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Don't want this to come across as 'greedy' but if you're willing to pay a small fee then I'll be happy to help :)

Hi,thanks for the offer but I am not even sure if we are going to go ahead with putting the logo on T Shirts etc yet.We are just putting some ideas around now so don't want to spend anything on till we are sure we are going ahead with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Why no decide whether you actually need it or not and pay someone to do it properly.

Anyone who works for free on spec is generally not worth having anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

"you get what you pay for" - as the saying goes.

Advertisement