Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Imagine if Trapattoni deal falls through and we hire El Tel

• 13-02-2008 12:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

Sooooo........if this was the headline later today what would happen? What would your reaction be if the FAI screwed it up at the last minute? We all know there is still time for FAI incompetence to work its magic. Delaney and the whole FAI board would have to go. So dont be supprised if you're making it your mission later today to hunt down Delaney in an orgy of rage;)

Seriously though - Would you be supprised? What would your reaction be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

a-hole. You made my belly do that flip over thingy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

you bastard!

my damn heart. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

**** you darkman!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Arsehole!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

darkman2 wrote: »
    Sooooo........if this was the headline later today what would happen? What would your reaction be if the FAI screwed it up at the last minute? We all know there is still time for FAI incompetence to work its magic. Delaney and the whole FAI board would have to go. So dont be supprised if you're making it your mission later today to hunt down Delaney in an orgy of rage;)

If I were a mod my reaction would be to ban you for a week for being an attention seeking clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

What would your reaction be to an alien spaceship crashing into the clarence hotel in dublin city centre.....we all know thats the question on everyones lips.....

pointless thread, FAI incompetence has been covered at this stage without having to comment on something that they havent screwed up............yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

If I were a mod my reaction would be to ban you for a week for being an attention seeking clown.

No, no its a serious question (one we hopefully wont find out the answer too) - If Delaney had a big smile on his face parading Venables in front of the cameras later today what would happen?

Only the FAI could of handled this with such comedic panache - who's to say its not going to be Venables?

Although I have to say judging by this reaction to a fake headline I hope for his sake we dont end up in the situation :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

There's still time, he was head of the list to replace Glenn Hoddle at Spurs and is believed to have given an assurance he would take the job only to reverse his decision as his missus didn't want to move to London.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Theres a headache and a half, Trap and Delaney or Venables with Delaney run out of the country, Think Id go with Venables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

darkman2 wrote: »

dont tempt fate, after 110 days of confusion, speculation, confusion again, futher specualtion, and so on and so on, if anyone else at all was anounced, i would not be a happy stew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

stupid thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

'thread' - 'thread';)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Darkman do not fear the Trap will soon be here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Not going to happen....
    Trapattoni off to Ireland at end of season.

Coach Trapattoni aims to depart with his 23rd title. “Leaving the title as a farewell present to my Bulls is now my number one aim!” Preview: T-Mobile Bundesliga, Round 24.
    Three points required as Bulls await first of 13 finals. Red Bull Salzburg v SV Mattersburg, Friday 15/02/2008 7:30 pm, Bulls Arena.

Taken from the Red Bull Salzburg site...

Link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

"Imagine there's no FAI, It's easy if you try......"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Was the thread title changed? As from the way it is now you would have to be semi literate to think it was an actual piece of news.

As for IF it happened, tbh I will not be happy with Trappos appointment until I see him in the dugout at our next competitive game. The next few hours are crucial. I do not have a doubt that it might get ****ed up at this point. Even if he is confirmed tonight I wont be 100% confident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

omg my worst nightmare :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Imagine that fairies took over the world and forced us all to dress up like monks but stopped us making beer and made monkeys work in gas service stations while wearing leotards.

Now, imagine I decided to follow my instincts regardng how to deal with this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement