Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 1st MMA Game :) UFC :)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

all the mma games on the ps2 & xbox were ****e, & i doubt that this one will be any better

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

Nah ive read alot on this one.

Will defo be set apart from the rest.

Its been in development since 06 i believe. A lot of effort is going into making this just right.

Potential for Live play as well which will be aweosme!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

The Dreamcast UFC game was pretty good. Not too sure if i'd be arsed with another one though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Dammit, looks like the Wii is left out AGAIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Dammit, looks like the Wii is left out AGAIN.

Ahh really? Setting up an armbar with wii remotes would have been cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

So people would look forward to a game where you jump on the other guy and beat the **** out of him on the ground?

Sounds ****e to me, but thankfully THQ making it so its gauranteed to be ****e.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The Dreamcast one was very good alright. Another reason when for me to get pissed off at the heathens who say that system didn't have any good games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

yeah the dreamcast ruled! I reckon i'll petition for a rehash of powerstone! :D But yeah, the trailers for this UFC game look punishing! I'd say it's gonna rule, I'm a big UFC fan as it is! Anyone watch Rio Heroes? I think it's called that, seen it once or twice! ****ing insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

KdjaCL wrote: »
    So people would look forward to a game where you jump on the other guy and beat the **** out of him on the ground?

kdjac

Haha! Why would you make a post like that? Obviously i would, as i started the thread and am a fan on the ufc and mma! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

KdjaCL wrote: »

kdjac

Ha, this from a guy who is the mod for GTA, a game which people steal cars, run people over, kill cops and pick up hookers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The ironing is delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The Dreamcast UFC game was pretty good
    QFT!

Advertisement