Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anonymous posting in work and jobs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

watna wrote: »
    Good stuff, roundtower, you're quick on the ball today! Hopefully this will work out now, people seem to think it's a good idea anyway.

why thank you!

/ meant to be writing exam papers - hence the desire to do anything except that!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

meant to be writing exam papers - hence the desire to do anything except that!

Oh god! that brings back memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I think it's a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ricksmith

Hagar wrote: »
    Two edged sword. Be careful.

You could also get sneaky employers trying to draw out information from / confirm their suspicions about posters.

I join Ernst and young recently and I had a bebo site. My manager was able to tell me where I went on holidays the year before and even commented on my friends. I asked him how he knew so much and he said it was my bebo. site is this legal:mad:

Advertisement