Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knights of th...KOTOR 3?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 12:35pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So, its looking like Kotor 3 isnt going to be the next Star Wars MMO like most people believed...Maybe we'll get a finished game now. Mass Effect with Lightsabers? Yes please :D
    http://kotaku.com/355808/bioware-at-work-on-a-new-kotor

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Well the way I see it as I'm not fond on MMO's and having liked the first 2 Kotor's this makes me happy.

Incidently the Kotor II Restoration Project looks like its nearly done and is the final stages of testing. Should be released to the public soon.

For those of you that don't know or thought Kotor II made bugger all sense a large amount of important content was cut from the game due to time restraints, like ummm say some actual endings, many party members dying ,droid factory, more people wanting you dead, Atton torture scene etc...alot of in game dialogue for these scenes was left in the games data files and extracted and painstakingly restored.
    Could bring Kotor II up to the standard of the orginal. So again hurray for the modding community!

http://www.team-gizka.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

KOTOR was one of my favorite games ever. I absolutely loved it. KOTOR II was a massive let down. I played for about 2 hours and stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Kiith wrote: »
    Mass Effect with Lightsabers? Yes please :D

*changes underpants

Bioware are pretty much the only people that I trust with the Star Wars IP, and after Mass Effect , I can hardly wait to see what they come up with this time around...

Advertisement