Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you buy yours? (GTA IV) MEGAMERGE!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

My post comes between 8am and 9am. :D Please god dont let my nasher order get lost.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Smyths will ring when the game is available to buy(tomorrow). Or thats what we used to do when i worked there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Fieldog wrote: »
    Not open in Santry....

:(

Surely Gamestop will be open...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gameplay.co.uk only dispatched my copy this morning..

.. and say "expect it in 1 to 3 WEEKS"!!!

Good thing I'm in no real rush to play it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Just rang xtravision in finglas, yes they'll be open,
    but they're all prebooked out since 3 weeks ago :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Surely Gamestop will be open...

Really doubtful, and anyway, I refuse to buy off them robbin bastards!

70 - 75 euro, they can get ****ed, ill prob pick it up in Tesco at least a tenner cheaper.....

Its not even the "oh its only a tenner" argument, its principle tis all, and I aint got it pre-booked so Clarehall it is!!!

Just rang Tesco Clearwater (Finglas)
    Definitely not selling it until 8am tomorrow morning :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭druss666

anyone know were i can buy the game at midnight in the d1 d7 area

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leek

just in tesco ballybrackthere and ther was no posters or anything for it and they had a very poor games section barley any games and all very old and stuff. so i hope theyll have it tonight at 12, anyone no if there gettin it ? and how much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Johner wrote:
    My post comes between 8am and 9am. Please god dont let my nasher order get lost.
    Mine comes around 12/1 if I'm lucky. Not too mention my (overtime working) postman has a habit of skipping my street some days. But hopefully An Post live up to their promise of next-day delivery for express post.
    basquille wrote: »
    Admit it, you'll be camped outside Tesco/Xtra-vision tonight won't you? :p

Its not even the "oh its only a tenner" argument, its principle tis all, and I aint got it pre-booked so Clarehall it is!!!

Just rang tesco clarehall, they don't have it yet, they said they will sell it from 12 if it arrives but if not it'll be in the morning delivery so on the shelves by 7 hopefully. CRAP :(

So thats tesco clearwater, tesco clarehall, and XV finglas all out, helppppppp!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

bandit197 wrote: »
    Just rang them there, Its 10am tomorrow morning before they start selling. :mad:

pfff lazy bastards
    :p

Spose Im not workin till 1 tomorrow can swing by and get my fix for a few hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

lafors wrote: »
    Just rang tesco clarehall, they don't have it yet, they said they will sell it from 12 if it arrives but if not it'll be in the morning delivery so on the shelves by 7 hopefully. CRAP :(

So thats tesco clearwater, tesco clarehall, and XV finglas all out, helppppppp!
    did you try artane?

Jebus I can see a problem already!

Can anyone vouch, if I went into game and pretended to have it pre-ordered, started a big row with the dude in the shop that I put money off the game do you think id get it?

Other than that, southside it is!

ShaneU wrote: »
    did you try artane?

Doubler

Do artane sell 360 games?
    yes

basquille wrote: »
    Gameplay.co.uk only dispatched my copy this morning..

.. and say "expect it in 1 to 3 WEEKS"!!!

HAHAHAHA :D

Admit it, you'll be camped outside Tesco/Xtra-vision tonight won't you? :p
    Possibly...!

Ah no, i'll go into Tesco tomorrow at lunch and if they have a copy, i'll buy it and sell on my other one.

Got it from Gameplay for €47 so I'll sell it for about €40 if I do get it and i've already bought it from Tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Dasilva94

Does anyone know if any of the cork city branches will be doing a midnight release?

Just rang them; none of the Cork Xtra-Visions will be open, though Game on Patrick St. will be.

• Advertisement

did you try artane?

Do they sell 360 games?

Shane, did I hear u sayin before you worked in Xtravision artane? Can you sort a brother out without a pre-order?

did you try artane?

Just tried there, tesco aren't 24hr and xtravision are completely booked too :(

Do they sell 360 games?

Shane, did I hear u sayin before you worked in Xtravision artane? Can you sort a brother out without a pre-order?

No I work in tesco artane :D I'm not back in work till 6pm tomorrow though

lafors wrote: »
    Just tried there, tesco aren't 24hr and xtravision are completely booked too :(
    They are 24 hour :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Anybody know if any of the Xtra Vision branches in Limerick will be opening for it??

They are 24 hour :confused:

OK I stand corrected :o
    I never knew they were 24hr there.

So it looks like a drive around all the tesco's in a hope one gets it on the shelves.

XV Artane - Open (prebooked only)
    XV Finglas - Open (prebooked only)
    XV Blanch - Open (prebooked only)
    XV Killester - Closed
    XV Fairview - Closed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

So 22 pages of stuff. Can anyone just tell me the cheapest to buy GTA IV somewhere in or around town?

Think Tesco are rumoured to be selling it for €55.. so that'd be the cheapest.

Melion wrote: »
    Smyths will ring when the game is available to buy(tomorrow). Or thats what we used to do when i worked there.

Ah right i was thinking they would contact today and give you a bit of advanced notice!!. I don't care just worried until i hear there's a copy somewhere for me!! :D

• Advertisement

Just got off the phone to Xtra Ongar, pre-booked n all we is heading there tonight!

Advertisement