Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you buy yours? (GTA IV) MEGAMERGE!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Fieldog wrote: »
    Just got off the phone to Xtra Ongar, pre-booked n all we is heading there tonight!

See ye there so, just got one there too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Your man said they are open at 11, ill be over for then, looks like Sally Satnav will come in handy, Ongar is like a metropolis within a metropolis!

Just follow me from Santry Lafors!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

basquille wrote: »
    Think Tesco are rumoured to be selling it for €55.. so that'd be the cheapest.

Now that's a runner with a Tesco just up the road from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Anyone know if Xtra Vision Nutgrove are doing midnight opening? I would call myself but suspect they have proabably gotten a load of calls about it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Mate of mine was just in xtra vision in Limerick city. Apparently they have an abundance of 360 copies, and they can still be had for tomor. PS3 not so good tho, prebooked only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 leprechaun1916

Wont be in tesco wilton until tomorrow morning or xtravision ballincollig until tomorrow.
    boohoo

THANK YOU SMYTHS:D

Recieved my text not alone confirming i have a copy, but saying there opening at 12am for an hour!.

I'm so happy right now, been waiting too long for this game, reading too much and watching too many clips, once i get this game i think its ''bye bye'' to this section of the forum :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

What Smyths gilberto? I pre ordered the Special Edition with the Carrickmines one but I haven't had a text :(

Edit: Nevermind, I just got a text. Not til 8 am tomorrow though :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Didnt bother asking for a price, 360 I booked it for....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Just tracked my gamesnash order

Its sitting in Clonee,Co Meath:)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Sven you weirdo!!! YOU DONT HAVE AN XBOX OR A PS3!!!LOL caught by the balls!! why would you pre-order it?to look at the box?HAW HAW.send me a text u freak!!seeya

Im gunna be at gamestop in Cork city (BOI!!) before 9A.M. Hopefully I wont be the only loser there lol.(cant wait)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

:( Clondalkin doesnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Need to buy an xbox 360 first. Wheres the best (cheapest) place to buy a new one. Only want the console and a controller. Will there be some sort of GTA 4 with xbox360 bundle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,214 ✭✭✭✭rob316

well this is what I've gathered today.

Tesco Wilton - selling at midnight but only the xbox version
    Tesco Mahon- stocks both versions will be selling at about 7/8 tomorrow morning

I dnt know what to do now I dnt have it booked anywhere. Was really depending on getting it for ps3 in tesco tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

They are advertising a bundle on TV for the core system plus GTA4 for 200 euro. No idea about availability though. Couple that with a 120GB HDD for 85 euro off ebay and you have a nice package for wasting away weeks of your life :)

oh ya I should probably leave something to do with this thread, Ive prebooked mine with gamestop and they start selling at 8 A.M and to be honest I dont mind having to wait until morning,otherwise I wouldnt get ANY sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

ok i need help badly! i didnt pre order mine, game and zxavvi wont take pre orders anymore is there anywhere else that i can book one for 2moro or am i ****ed?

• Advertisement

Im just wondering if there are going to be any people besides me queuing for GTA tomorrow morning a 8A.M at gamestop in merchants quay cork?

P.s. think of all of the game lobbys that are going to be empty tomorrow.e.g. cod4,warhawk etc. crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

blink44 wrote: »
    ok i need help badly! i didnt pre order mine, game and zxavvi wont take pre orders anymore is there anywhere else that i can book one for 2moro or am i ****ed?
    You're pooped.. I assume that's what you said.

Best just queue at your local Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Recieved my text not alone confirming i have a copy, but saying there opening at 12am for an hour!.

I'm so happy right now, been waiting too long for this game, reading too much and watching too many clips, once i get this game i think its ''bye bye'' to this section of the forum :D

Just got my text, What did yours say?? Mine said "GTA IV X360 will be available in Tralee tomorrow Tuesday 29.04.08 Collect before; wed 30.04.08 Smyth!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

Yeh which one, I'm Smyths in Liffey St and heard nothin yet.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Does anyone know if Tesco Baggot St, Jervis St or Rathmines sell PS3 games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 scorpdun

just tracked my game on the an post website that i ordered from Gnasher its in clonee in meath i live in wicklow wish i could drive up and get it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

I got my text from Smyths in Carrickmines, but it said for the PS3 version not the 360. I rang them and was told that it's fine and it doesn't matter as they will have loads of them. That sort of goes against everything I've been hearing so far, so who knows?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That ad was for the 360 for €200...the game wastn included unfortunatly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

portlaoise is open, just rang there now, prebook only tho, wohoo no sleep or work tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Rang Shankill. They're not open late, but will be opening early at 10am tomorrow.

Advertisement