Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you buy yours? (GTA IV) MEGAMERGE!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

The dude in Game Tallaght.. said that there will be 75 on the shelves for people who didnt pre order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Plug wrote: »
    I dont think gamestops are doing midnight releases.

Gamestop Henry Street deffo is, was in there today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

That's excellent customer service. I'm becoming more and more impressed by gamesnash the more I hear. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I think that entire center closes around 10 or so. I can't imagine the center security keeping it open for one shop. It would be different if the Dunnes Stores was still open till after midnight. And that Game Stop closes at 6 Mon-Wed.

Sure give them a call. 01 864-6157.

Cheers mate, ringing out though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Every Xtravision in Dublin seems to be sold out.:( And they seem to be mis-advertising as in Todays Mirror on page 4 or around that it said €59.99 yet all 7 shops I rang said €64.99.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The Sligo Gamestop aren't anyways.. don't think anywhere in Sligo is actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Is it just me, or is all hell breaking lose with panic on this thread in the last hr or so? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I'm deffo panicing since it seems that Tesco aren't selling it until 12 since their stock hasn't been delivered yet:eek:

My masterplan is disintegrating before my very eyes:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

hopefully dublin 15 is the only place an post have the issue..im not in dublin 15 myself but pretty close..hopefully it wont be a problem :(

and yeah great customer service.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Kovik

Here are the facts:

1. There are a total of 4 (four) copies being made available in Dublin tonight.
    2. All pre-orders of GTA4 have been replaced with PS2 copies of Noel Edmonds' Telly Addicts.
    3. Wayne's World is in TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Yeah it's great!!! I kinda feel sick i'm so excited/anxious!!!!!

Funny thing is i was even planning to get this game cause of my exams but to hell with it!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'm panicing as everywhere is all ordered out and I never thought of pre-ordering it. Going searching around town after school tomorrow.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Fair play to gamesnash,that's really going the extra mile to get it right.

I heard somewhere before the tracking numbers can take 24hrs to go live so people shouldn't worry if they're not showing yet.

Its just that there has been about 5 or so new threads in the last hr, and not one of them concern any aspect of the game (I realise the irony of this thread in relation to this statement).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Pandemonium>>>>Fact!!:pac::pac:

I didnt even look at one review, and ive just gotta massive woodie even thinking about it !!!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

not one of them concern any aspect of the game

They concern the most important aspect of the game; getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Indeed, Gamesnash are brilliant. I amazed they responded to email at this time. Woohoo! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭m4cker

go on mikehoncho don't make me put on some pants to get the phone book give nutgrove a ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

stevenmu wrote: »
    Fair play to gamesnash,that's really going the extra mile to get it right.

I heard somewhere before the tracking numbers can take 24hrs to go live so people shouldn't worry if they're not showing yet.

AnPost tracking system is a joke. Ive had stuff delivered that showed up as in Portlaoise 2 days later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea my gf ordered GTA off them last week, unbelieveable service. i'll be ordering all my games off them for the near future

their website design could be a little better, but their service is second to none (maybe i should wait until GTA arrives tomorrow mornin before singion their praises ;) )

hand delivering the game?? legends!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

I can see the headlines of tomorrows papers.

GTA RIOT ON GRAFTON ST

Post here if u want a ticket for the mile long que outside you local gta4 midnight release shop ........

im #1 !!!!

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 eoinaldhino

**** Only Selling ****y 360....bollox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

3!!!

If the manic of the last hour is any indicator I predict various Tescos around the country looking like this

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Wow that really is great service.

My tracking number is working fine though. Just my dodgy postman to worry about, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

m4cker wrote: »
    go on mikehoncho don't make me put on some pants to get the phone book give nutgrove a ring.

Tried ringing there and no answer its 4942289 if you want to try yourself without your pants on. Il try again in a bit.

• Advertisement

Wow, just read that e-mail - I've never heard of anything like that!

Advertisement