Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you buy yours? (GTA IV) MEGAMERGE!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

Bros123 wrote: »
    Where are you living??
    Wexford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Officially, ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Arggh! Phoned Dundrum and got the 2am response. I am a lazy student so I don't mind being completely pathetic and heading over at 2am. I may hold off playing it until I come home tomorrow...I'll see how strong I am once I have the box in my hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Zonda999 wrote: »

Now it is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

LOL at Cremo going to Dundrum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Zonda999 wrote: »

Officially out NOW.

One minute early there Zonda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Tesco Lucan have ps3 pack?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

To the person who've heading out to Tesco Mahon Point: Let us know if it's there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

pbirney wrote: »
    :eek:

TESCO LUCAN. Confirmed on sale at 12.01am but only X360 version (standard & special edition)

Ugh!!!! Now you tell me.

Im 17 seconds from my bed and about 10 minutes in the car from Lucan... my body is telling me bed but everything else is screaming violence and GTA hehe... agh feck it. I'll grab it in the morning :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

heymcflyx wrote: »
    Officially out NOW.

One minute early there Zonda

Judging by the fact were all still on boards, non of us are picking it up in a shop:(:(:mad:

• Advertisement

Holsten wrote: »
    Tesco Lucan have ps3 pack?

No. see my earlier post. Only x360 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

I'm playing now. On the PC!!! GTA rocks your socks.

Version 1 though :)

Vikings wrote: »
    Ugh!!!! Now you tell me.

Im 17 seconds from my bed and about 10 minutes in the car from Lucan... my body is telling me bed but everything else is screaming violence and GTA hehe... agh feck it. I'll grab it in the morning :(

Sorry ... It took me half an hour just to get through on the phone. Pity no PS3 version though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Anyone know about Tesco in Maynooth ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 JackBlack

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Arggh! Phoned Dundrum and got the 2am response. I am a lazy student so I don't mind being completely pathetic and heading over at 2am. I may hold off playing it until I come home tomorrow...I'll see how strong I am once I have the box in my hands.

Did you find out if they have both the 360 and PS3 versions? I rang them and was told 2am but them I asked if they had both versions and they lady on the fone said yes when i said playstation but sounded confused when i said 360. I asked if she could double check and she said the manager was gone home for the nite and no one else knew a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Hi guys,

Thought I'd post this from our thread on Gamesnash on our site as one of the reasons why I recommend them and a lot of other members of the site too :D
    http://www.exiledgamers.com/gta-iv/18017-gamesnash-gta-iv-2.html#post49284
    We were advised late this afternoon of a possible problem with An Post which was potentially going to affect the next day express delivery service to the D15 area. As a precaution and since we are based in Blanchardstown ourselves we have pulled all deliveries to Dublin 15 and will be delivering them ourselves early tomorrow morning. Your game will be with you before 9am in the morning. We are showing a second order to your address too which will also be delivered by hand in the morning.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience in regards to the tracking numbers - our technical support have been manually updating effected orders to delete the tracking numbers and notify effected customers. We are sorry this has not been done in time to prevent you trying to trace a number which is not on the An Post system. That said we hope the fact you will receive your package before the express post would have arrived will make up for it.

Fook all Irish companies/retailers provide service like that in my experience :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

anyone going to or been to tesco waterford yet??
    do they have the 360 version or what times it on sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

brim4brim wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thought I'd post this from our thread on Gamesnash on our site as one of the reasons why I recommend them and a lot of other members of the site too :D
    http://www.exiledgamers.com/gta-iv/18017-gamesnash-gta-iv-2.html#post49284

Fook all Irish companies/retailers provide service like that in my experience :D

That is amazing service.

JackBlack wrote: »
    Did you find out if they have both the 360 and PS3 versions? I rang them and was told 2am but them I asked if they had both versions and they lady on the fone said yes when i said playstation but sounded confused when i said 360. I asked if she could double check and she said the manager was gone home for the nite and no one else knew a thing

Ha! must be the same woman, was she foreign sounding? I asked were they selling GTA, she said yes, at 2. I then asked was it on both playstation and xbox and she goes "yes, grand theft auto" so i said thanks and hung up. Gonna pop up anyway, see what happens. Sorry I don't have more info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,857 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I HAVE GTA4! €60 in tesco artane, €54 with staff discount booyah!!!. They only got 25 copies in :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Unearthly

God dammit man get off boards and start playing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

ShaneU wrote: »
    I HAVE GTA4! €60 in tesco artane, €54 with staff discount booyah!!!. They only got 25 copies in :eek:

Nice one Shane, have fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... Just back... there about 10 people in front of me when they said they only had 3 copies left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

€60? Not the 'lowest price guaranteed' so! :D

Meh, i'll wait for my Gameplay copy!

EDIT: You not get one monkeyfudge? Taking the piss with 25 copies!

What exactly can we expect then ShaneU at tesco? Is it a mad free for all or do you que up and they hand out the copies ona first come first served basis

....hes not gonna answer is he? He's playing it right now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 JackBlack

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Ha! must be the same woman, was she foreign sounding? I asked were they selling GTA, she said yes, at 2. I then asked was it on both playstation and xbox and she goes "yes, grand theft auto" so i said thanks and hung up. Gonna pop up anyway, see what happens. Sorry I don't have more info.

Yep that sounds like that same 1. Ahhhhhhh. I'm going to head over myself as well. If I cant get a 360 version there i'm going to sit outside virgin or whatever its call till they open at 9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Picked up 3 in Lucan just now,

59.95 each,

Think there was 2 left when i was leaving,

w00t, already nearly completed the single player, but this saves me trapsing around the city tomorrow trying to get a copy for multiplayer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Nice one ShaneU.

Unearthly wrote: »
    God dammit man get off boards and start playing!
    I AM :D

• Advertisement

Yep... Just back... there about 10 people in front of me when they said they only had 3 copies left.
    See that guy skipping the queue? that was me :D

Advertisement