Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you buy yours? (GTA IV) MEGAMERGE!!

1232425262729»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

My order from gamesnash had been delivered when I got home for lunch, only got to play for half an hour or so before having to go back to work though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

im so so mad right now.

I pre ordered the special edition a few weeks ago over the phone with Game HQ. All was fine and dandy. Got worried when the thing didnt turn up today so i checked my order status online. Low and behold no order in the history.

Game made a feck up and didnt put my order through when i originally called them.

Im so :mad: right now.

Anyone know anywhere i can get a copy at this stage? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

faceman wrote: »

Anyone know anywhere i can get a copy at this stage? :(

Looks like you need to head M50 bound... Blanch, Liffey Valley and Carrickmines seem to be the only place with stock left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

jayteecork wrote: »
    I just realised I'm not gonna bother getting this for a while.

I have exams starting next Tuesday.
    Me too, and I'm getting them the same day they start !! :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ha.. remember Gameplay.co.uk e-mailing me Monday to say my copy was despatched and expect it in 3 - 4 weeks.

It arrived this morning.. can't beat that considering there's still people who Play (etc) who are still waiting!

Anyways, it's being sold off now as my Tesco €40 has been opened.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just ordered off play-asia.com. €40.87 delivered. They're out of stock but I don't mind waiting. Have exams until 19th May so I won't mind if it doesn't arrive till round about then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I have been panic buying for my brother and his friends and Managed to get 2 special editions for Ps3,3 standard for Ps3 and 4 xbox, all he and his friends wanted were 3 xbox,so I sold the xbox one for €58 and now have my Ps 3 one for sale,the point is to all those who want this in Dublin Harvey Normans Has the special edition on both formats for €89.99 in Blanchardstown as of 18:00 yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

I put in an order on gamesnash on Wenesday, hoping to get a copy from their second batch delivery. Got an email there to say my order has been dispatched :)
    Roll on Tuesday!

Advertisement