Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever seen this??

Options
  • 13-02-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Playing football manager last night and noticed david villa had a slight concern....

Villa.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

lol. so FM has introduced mental disorders in the last update?

i've noticed a fair few silly bugs like that too. it regularly happens that the ticker comes up with "X obstructs Y. Free kick given" but then X will be given the free kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

BazBox wrote: »
    Playing football manager last night and noticed david villa had a slight concern....

Villa.jpg

Do you have the 8.01 patch installed? It might be fixed in that update. If not Sport Interactive's bug testers still have some work to do..........

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Spotted it in torres once, disregarded as a bug, went away after I closed and opened it next day as I recalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I've never seen anyone hating themselves but I'll always remember Edgar Davids and the De Boer brothers being sworn enemies in the old games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I'll always remember Edgar Davids for being banned for 8 months for my Celtic team after headbutting the ref!

• Advertisement
Advertisement