Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accommodation 2008/2009

• 13-02-2008 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    Im looking for accommodation for the 2008/2009 yr. I will be a first year but this is my second attempt at college. Im in second yr in UL at the moment but I wont be returning after this semester because I hate the course Im doing. Im 19 so still young enough but I will be 20 soon after starting and I dont want to be stuck with a group of 17 yr olds but I still want to get to know a few people because I don't know anyone in Galway. I was looking at the student villages, what do you think I should do? and I will be going to the city campus. Im a bit clueless!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

If your after the normal college first year experience than the student villages are for you, if you are after a different type of experience [where you can get some work done] than looking for a house to share with people might be a better idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Prison rules bro.

Find the meanest baddest mo'fo in college.

Either beat the living crap outta him or become his beeyatch.

Only way you gonna survive in this town.

(or the galway advertiser... but hell what do i know?)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 tbnewman

its the same as myself, as far as i can see its between nephin halls, and Hawthorn Village. can anyone tell me which one would be the best ????

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Prison rules bro.

Find the meanest baddest mo'fo in college.

Either beat the living crap outta him or become his beeyatch.

Only way you gonna survive in this town.

(or the galway advertiser... but hell what do i know?)

:D

Advertisement