Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Concrete removal from paint ??

Options
  • 13-02-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Strange one I know !!

Was parked up by a construction site yesterday and as a result my car is splattered all over with concrete :mad:
    Tried gently to remove some but its causing scratches to the paint :(
    Is there anything that might break it down and then wash it off without scrubbing ???

Cheers...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have a look here for advice, same situation.

Or here

Seems to suggest Muratic Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Axwell wrote: »
    Have a look here for advice, same situation

Ah boards - serving the people !!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ioshmearse

Do you have any witnesses? Get the main building contractor to pay a reputable body shop to repair your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

ioshmearse wrote: »
    Do you have any witnesses? Get the main building contractor to pay a reputable body shop to repair your car.

Well the site is beside where I work ... so the car is there or there abouts everyday !! Have just started to pour concrete using a crane with a pour bucket ??? Im thinking they may be a few more cars effected too......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

use a steam cleaner , thats the advice that my friend just gave me over the phone, she's a panel beater , (i just happen to be on the phone with her now)

• Advertisement
Advertisement