Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2008 Too Easy?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hi! Does anyone else out there in Pro Evo Land that the latest PES 2008 is a tad bit easy,in comparison to 6+5? Example,i used to be FC Barcelona(ino there good!) b4 in the Master League,but now im RCD Mallorca for the craic,and im still winning way to easily for my liking!(p.s. im not trying to say 'oh im class' but the a.i. in the game is too predictable,etc) on Top Player Btw :o,any views/outrage on this topic?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Yup, its way too easy. Its entirely possible to lose possession in your opponents box, then, using a striker to track all the way back to your box and regain possession with a tackle and then dribble back up the pitch and score :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Yeah it's way too easy man.

But I found that after playing it for a while on my PC, that when I went back to PES6 I could play and win most games on Top Player. So I liked it for that!

I can't wait to start playing online on XBox Livce, even though I'll lose most of my games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 YoungLad1986

You're right it's way too easy. After a few seasons on top player and I have all the players I want I keep winning 9-2 and such - not boasting or anything I'm sure it's the same for loads of people... At the start it is hard when you still have the **** players. Also it seems when you're playing "better" teams you hammer them more. E.g. Arsenal, barcelona, Man utd etc seem to not bother defending against me and just mindlessly attack. Madness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I also agree.

On top player, I can win the league when there is 8 games to go. I want a league where it has to go to the final game to win.

I think what makes it easy is the speed of the players. I went Arsenal in my master league and by the end of 2 seasons, Bentdner Walcott and Clichy all had speeds of 95 and 96. Then I signed Nani and Rooney and they also had speeds in the high 90's. No opponent can keep up with them (Except Martins). Also their accuracy is very high which also makes it easy to score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I find it incredibly easy to score goals but very hard to defend. My goal scoring average is 3.8 but goals conceeded is 1.6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

BrightEyes wrote: »
    I find it incredibly easy to score goals but very hard to defend. My goal scoring average is 3.8 but goals conceeded is 1.6

Play 5 - 3 -2 with either United, Milan or Barcelona. Goals against with become a distant memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Martel

It is very easy this year even playing on Top Player. I was playing with Sunderland to try and have some kind of challenge, but it didn't really work (Stokes was banging them in) so I gave up and decided to use Man Utd (who I support), and now it's just crazy. This season I've won the treble (as I did the season before), haven't lost in the league (goal difference of about 130) and just beat Barcelona 11-1 in the Euro final. The only challenges now come from things like trying to score six goals with one player in match, etc.

My memory of other years, was that Top Player had meant full concentration was required to get results, not so this time.

Advertisement