Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patmar Reunion April 2008

Options
  • 13-02-2008 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Alright ladies and gentlemen!!! My 1st post on here!!!
    Just to let any stammerers out there who have been on the Patmar Programme in Sligo know there is to be a Patmar reunion on Saturday 19th April 2008 at The Sligo Park Hotel!!!
    There hasn't been one since December 2005...so myself and Niall McElchar from Donegal are organising one.
    It kicks-off at 3pm and will run until the early hours of Sunday morning!!!
    For more information you can contact me, Paul McFetridge from Belfast, on 00447834977750 or email me at Paul4As@hotmail.com.
    To book a cheap room at the hotel try Octopustravel.co.uk or Superbreak.com.
    Can you spread the word please!!!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

Just to reiterate Patmar Reunions are not a thing of the past!!!
    Saturday 19th April...3pm at The Sligo Park Hotel...if you've been on the Patmar Course for Adults Who Stammer then be there!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

See you there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

Well anything to report from the Reunion, or are ye all still too hung over to reply :D

Advertisement