Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT beat DCU in Sigerson

Options
  • 13-02-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just heard that we beat DCU by 2 or 3 points out in Grangegorman this afternoon :D. A great win, since they were the 2006 winners. Well done to all in the Men's Football.

Tomorrow the Hurling team are playing Cork IT in the Fitzgibbon. It's expected to be a tough match. Grangegorman at 2.00pm if you want to show your support.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Yerrrr!!

As a former DCUer (of 3 years), this is great news. I expect this recent success has something to do with my presence within the DIT cadre :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

Another update - DIT hammered IT Tralee today by 14 points to 4. Well done to the lads.
    They now meet UU Jordanstown, who just beat last year's winners Queens, in the semi-finals. I think that match will be in Carlow. UUJ will be tough opponents.

Advertisement