Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB or Digiweb DSL Recommendations/Criticisms?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I'm pondering upgrading to either IBB's 4mb DSL Pro package or Digiweb's 4mb, but before doing so, I'd like to know if anyone here has any experience with either company's DSL products. I'm aware that many people here have savaged IBB's wireless products, but I'm looking for input uniquely on their DSL packages.

In particular, I mainly use my current package (Eircom 3MB) for Xbox live, youtube and the occasional torrent. I notice that there's a huge thread on IBB's throttling of P2P connections and am wondering whether this is also an issue on their DSL products.

And just to preempt the possible suggestion that I go with Smart or NTL, I'll just note for the record that neither service is available here in Cobh.

Cheers.

Advertisement