Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions on returning an item bought

Options
  • 13-02-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Ok so recently I bought a Graphic card and the purpose of it was to be able to enjoy playing games and also hook it up to my telly to watch HD movies etc.

The playing games part works well as its the 8800GT however the hooking up to the telly part is well lets just say "its NOT doing exactly as it says on the tin"

Just read here how the company markets it:

http://www.beyond3d.com/content/pr/110

Coupled with PureVideo HD technology, the ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GT and GeForce 8800 GT AMP! Edition deliver the ultimate multimedia experience. HDMI technology allows users to connect PCs to high-definition television sets with a single cable, delivering high-definition surround sound audio and video with resolutions up to 1080p.

Would you return it considering as you all know,that this card is not that easy to replace with an exact performing card at the price?

Personally I think this is a hack that Zotac have performed on the reference design by Nvidia however its not working out to plan.

Advertisement