Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what I've got

Options
  • 13-02-2008 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

First, I got angina pectoris and then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering from these, I got tuberculosis, double pneumonia and phthisis.

Then they gave me hypodermics.

Appendicitis was followed by tonsillectomy. These gave way to aphasia and hypertrophic cirrhosis.

I completely lost my memory for a while. I know I had diabetes and acute ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis.

I don't know how I pulled through it...

It was the f*cking hardest spelling test I've ever had.

I'm in serious trouble. I got caught urinating in the shower this morning.

It seems they frown on that at B&Q.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

He's back with a vengeance. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Hagar wrote: »
    He's back with a vengeance. :D

And How!

Hagar, whats happened to all your Mod badges?
    Been busted back to Sergeant for charging the enemy without orders again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Nah, nothing that dramatic. Real life is getting a bit busy and I hadn't got the time to be on line as much. I had to make a few hard choices, so I stepped down from everything except Humour & Lolocaust. They can have those two when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. :D As new mods are being sworn in I'm stepping away from the other forums one at a time. Just a couple left to go.

Hagar wrote: »
    Nah, nothing that dramatic. Real life is getting a bit busy and I hadn't got the time to be on line as much. I had to make a few hard choices, so I stepped down from everything except Humour & Lolocaust. They can have those two when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. :D As new mods are being sworn in I'm stepping away from the other forums one at a time. Just a couple left to go.

Good Stuff. We need someone to keep the jokes coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Hi Mick - good to see you back.
    I was beginning to think the Joke Police had paid you a call. You must have lived in dread of that late-night knock on the door.

• Advertisement

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Hi Mick - good to see you back.
    I was beginning to think the Joke Police had paid you a call. You must have lived in dread of that late-night knock on the door.

Not a chance, I keep moving from place to place like the incredible Hulk, the littlest hobbo or maybe the tinkers.
    The Man took my internet access away, but not for long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Now that your'e back Mick.
    What am I going to do with these 800 T-Shirts I got in me lockup, Eh:confused:
    They cost me bleedin €47.50 to get made up:mad:
    FUGITIVE-1.jpg
    I was going to sell them down the market tomorrow.
    Only thing for it now is The Nags Head, I'll have to stay in with the wife:rolleyes:

rocky25 wrote: »
    Now that your'e back Mick.
    What am I going to do with these 800 T-Shirts I got in me lockup, Eh:confused:
    They cost me bleedin €47.50 to get made up:mad:
    FUGITIVE-1.jpg
    I was going to sell them down the market tomorrow.
    Only thing for it now is The Nags Head, I'll have to stay in with the wife:rolleyes:

Ha Ha thats class,
    I'll buy them off you, I can use em on me Stag Night.
    Nice one Rocky - Maybe you can change em to
    Free MickRouke (With every box of Kellogs Cornflakes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

heisnotherecloseupsz2.jpg

Advertisement