Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bearded dragon. this price ok?

Options
  • 13-02-2008 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

ive been interested in a bearded dragon for a while now, and ive found a male that i want to buy.

a friend of mine is selling it. the bd is just under 2 years old now.

he wants 250 for it but it includes a 5ft long x 2 ft high x 2 ft wide tank with heating lamps and heating pads and a small water pool for the bd.

i know the average price of a bd nowadays in dublin is anywhere from 70 - 140 depending on sex and health of a the bd.

so what do ya think? he's a good friend who i can trust and i know he wouldnt try anything funny. the thing im happy with is he knows a lot about them and is willing to help in what ever i need. he' already shown meproper feeding diets etc for the bd.

so if i buy it my gf wants to name it edward!
    i want to name it eragon... seems appropriate :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

It seems like a good price to me, we paid €300 for a tank of that size for an iguana a couple of years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

If the bd and tank are in good con then ya its a good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

the tank is only 6 months old cos he replaced it. looks to be in great health.

thanks lads. i think ill take it so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

thats a good price, ask how old the UVB light is, if its 6-8 months + then it needs replacing.

Advertisement