Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overseas supporters to collect tickets at Wembley on the day

Options
  • 13-02-2008 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Just got this email from Spurs

Due to your registered address with us being overseas, we have held your Carling Cup Final tickets for collection on match day. We have been advised that if your tickets were to be sent and no one was able to sign for them on delivery, it could take up to six weeks for the tickets to be returned to us. As Wembley Stadium will not issue duplicate tickets under any circumstances, we have taken the decision to hold your tickets for collection.

Your tickets will be available to collect from the West Collection windows at the stadium which will be open from 10.00am onwards on match day.

You will be required to show a form of ID (e.g. Drivers License / Credit Card) to collect your ticket.

Tickets will only be handed over to the person who's name the booking is in i.e. the season ticket holder.

The best way to get to the collection windows is to approach the stadium from Wembley Way (the pedestrian road leading to the stadium from Wembley Park Station), remain on ground level and take the steps on the right hand side of the ramp to the Ticket Office.

You will obviously be refunded for the £4.90 postage charge you have paid.

In the unlikely event there are any issues on match day I will be at the West Collection point myself, so you can ask for me if necessary.

Kind Regards

David

David Lynam
    Assistant Ticket Office Manager
    Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co Ltd
    Bill Nicholson Way
    748 High Road
    London
    N17 0AP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I got no email Pat anyway!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

galinka wrote: »
    I got no email Pat anyway!:D

maybe they're in the sorting office after all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Got mine in sorting office this morning - registered delivery!

Wembley here we come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Meathfan

It wouldnt worry me having to collect a ticket....I still aint got one:mad:

Advertisement