Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medieval Total War II Kingdoms

Options
  • 13-02-2008 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭

Anyone have this expansion?

COnsidering getting it as I enjoyed the main game and the ability to play as the Irish is an excellent one. I'm big on Irish history.

Are they a full faction or just a kind of minifaction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

They're a full faction in the Britannia campaign, which also features the English, the Welsh, the Scots and the Norse.

Its an excellent expansion with bucket loads of content but I wouldn't rely on it for any Irish history or anything.

You start with 3 provences out of 7, and yes, it is nice kicking the English out of the other four and then invading them :D

The unit types available to the Irish in this expansion are pretty decent too, not like the under-powered troops we got in the Viking Invasion expansion for the first Medieval Total War.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Branoic wrote: »
    They're a full faction in the Britannia campaign, which also features the English, the Welsh, the Scots and the Norse.

Its an excellent expansion with bucket loads of content but I wouldn't rely on it for any Irish history or anything.

You start with 3 provences out of 7, and yes, it is nice kicking the English out of the other four and then invading them :D

The unit types available to the Irish in this expansion are pretty decent too, not like the under-powered troops we got in the Viking Invasion expansion for the first Medieval Total War.

THanks mate, much obliged.
    Wasn't thinking of using it for historical reference, just would like to see a game where you can play as the Irish and build an Empire:D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I think its a great game. I'm really looking forward to the new game whenever it comes out.

Advertisement