Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a canyon grand canyon 6.0??

Options
  • 13-02-2008 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has the above bike.? if so could you let me know how you are getting on with it and if possible post a picture. ive ordered one but am just trying to get a feel for it before it arrives. ( it will be another month before i finally get it which is a bit of a pain - just hoping its worth it! ) any photos much appreciated.:):)
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

A few guys in MAD have various versions of the Grand Canyon. The frame is the same on all of them. I'm sure they'd be happy to say nice things about them here http://www.madmtb.com/wordpress/bbpress/ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

well me grand canyon finally arrived. am well happy with it so far. seems light and fast. ive posted a few pics of it for anyone out there who maybe considering buying one as its nice to see real photos as oppossed to company website ones, anyhow, have a gander.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Nice looking bike, never really heard of them before.. How much it set you back, do you mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Wez wrote: »
    Nice looking bike, never really heard of them before.. How much it set you back, do you mind me asking?

www.canyon.com

full prices there :-)

Advertisement