Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomendations

Options
  • 13-02-2008 8:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭

My current isp is irishbroadband adsl 3mb . Ive been having problems of very high pings 80percent of the time from 4pm to 11pmish. Ive been in contact three times , they ask to do the same tests which shows the problem they say it must be a line fault. But then eircom reply saying the line is fine. I take it its the isps fault because a line fault wouldnt cause pings to rise roughly at the same time everyday now would it ? or am i wrong

So heres my question . Whats the most reliable isp for low pings - i really dont mind about download speeds going down in peak times but i dont want to swap providers and have the same problem. Options are eircom , bt, utv , imag!ne , perlico.

Thanks in advance ( if u help , u better :P )

Advertisement