Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview with Raven, post your questions now

• 13-02-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

raven2tb8.jpg

If you have any questions for Raven post them here and we will try or best to ask them on air.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Would he ever consider working as a booker for any promotion?

Does he plan to train wrestlers?

How many more years will he wrestle for?

Would he consider doing commentary for WWE again?

I'd like to hear this interview. Don't know if you'll be able to get many words in though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Fozzy wrote: »

I'd like to hear this interview. Don't know if you'll be able to get many words in though!

I will post a download link once the interview is done and post it in this topic. I am 90% sure we are doing the interview this Friday so get your questions in ASAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Who do you work for???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

- What was his experiences of the backstage atmosphere in WCW like? Did he jump ship because of the politics involved with guys such as Hogan, Nash etc.

- Between Heyman, Bischoff, and McMahon which of the three did he respect the most as a promoter.

- What's the biggest thing that is hurting TNA's buyrate right now.

- If he could have a match with any wrestler that he has never wrestled, who would it be and why.

- Does it sadden him to see the current state of 'ECW'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Considering the massive push that Kaz has gotten, why didn't TNA use his popularity to help him get there quicker through Seratonin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

- What about me? What about Chopper?

Seriously though ask him what he'd do to make TNA watchable again?

He'll probably agree with everything Lance Storm said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Fozzy wrote: »

I hear he is finished with TNA and will be opening up his own wrestling school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

During his run with the flock in WCW, who did he enjoy working with the most?

Would he like a run with Scott Hall in either of the major promotions?
    If not, why? (Hall fan boy).

Would he consider a return to the WWE, and if so, would he do it unconditionally, or would he have his own terms?

She's looking well these days. Would he do Sunny?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Terry wrote: »
    She's looking well these days. Would he do Sunny?

If he hadn't got married last year I'm sure his answer would be easily guessed!

Some great questions guys, keep them coming. I will do my best to ask as many as I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Who is the best wrestler he has worked with?

Did he like being put in the hardcore niche or would he prefer to work normal matches?

Does he think his gimmick had longevity or could he have done witha change in recent years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

How did he feel getting absolutely destroyed in a hardcore match,supposedly the ECW trademark, vs Angle on Raw during the invasion angle?

Who is the best wrestler working today in his opinion?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

What in his opinion would it take for wrestling to enter another boom period?

Has he seen Fergal Devitt or Seamus O Shaughnesy and what are his opinions on them? (nice Irish question to ask)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Does he have an opinion on why TNA seem determined to push "import wrestlers from WCW, WWE" such as Angle, Booker, Christian and Sting while making their "home grown or indie derived" talent, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe look like jokes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

what was his experiences like with IWW when he was on tour with them a couple of years ago

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Who was his favorite person to work with during his TNA run?

Why did he kill Moppy?

Interview will take place tomorrow (7pm) done by myself and my Co host Joe Legend. We will ask as many questions as we can. Once the show is over I will upload it and post a link in this post (Should be Friday night or early Saturday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Superwoody who do you work for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Have you achieved everything you have wanted in your career?

If not, what are your regrets?

callaway92 wrote: »
    Superwoody who do you work for?

Myself, I used to co host an online wrestling radio show about two years ago but the other hosts quit the show and they did all the work on the website (which I am s**t at) so it ended. I started it back up a few weeks ago with my new co host (Joe E Legend) I set up an easy to use website that looks s**t but it's the best I can do. We have had some trouble with the audio set up we use but I think we have it all fixed now. We don't make any money from this. It's just a hobby.

www.themaineventradio.com

• Advertisement

Only had about 20mins with Raven so I did not get a chance to asl all the questions. Sorry.

Right click and save as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

That cut off after the first add break for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Yep, something wrong there.

Sorry about that. I am going to upload it again.

Here is the full show. As I said we only got about 20mins. with Raven so I did not get all questions asked.

http://www.wrestling-radio.com/uploads/TME/TMEshow06.mp3

Advertisement