Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Totally bizarre

• 13-02-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

just had my mobile phone next to my mouse...the phone started ringing and the arrow on screen went crazy!
    just thought it was kinda mad thats all- :D

right mods- ye can lock this thread now :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Did you put your mouse up to your ear and say hello? Now, that would have been mad.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

It was probably the vibrations of he phone on the table causing the mouse to move slightly but a many times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Did you put your mouse up to your ear and say hello? Now, that would have been mad.:p

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

4Xcut wrote: »
    It was probably the vibrations of he phone on the table causing the mouse to move slightly but a many times.
    nope...cos i picked up the phone and the arrow stopped moving, then just hovered the phone over the mouse and it went crazy again!

Maybe this should be in the paranormal forum :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

was it a wireless mouse?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Everytime i used to talk on my cb years ago mario on the snes would go mental, jumping around like a lunatic. RF interference :D

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    was it a wireless mouse?
    nope- normal ball and yokey- ps2
    Everytime i used to talk on my cb years ago mario on the snes would go mental, jumping around like a lunatic. RF interference :D
    lol, thats kinda funny, did you ever play any better this way? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Einstein wrote: »
    Maybe this should be in the paranormal forum :p

Sounds like your mouse is possessed. You should ask your local priest to come around and do a blessing on it ... get him to do the keyboard too just in case. This is alot more common than you would think!

Love the sig btw ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

It's the spike in radioactivity. If you leave your mobile by the old vacuum-tube-based monitors they blur as well.

There are a lot more people concerned about it as well. Read this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

6th wrote: »
    Sounds like your mouse is possessed. You should ask your local priest to come around and do a blessing on it ... get him to do the keyboard too just in case. This is alot more common than you would think!

Love the sig btw ;)

Is your mouse telling u that your mother sucks c*ck in hell ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

My arrow sometimes wanders across the screen. And I do keep the phone near it in work, sometimes it is trying to take in a message and the screen goes funny. Dunno if the phone cause the arrow to go funny though. It is an optical mouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Maybe they're dating? And the mouse got jealous so he went off in a big huff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

When I have my phone plugged into its charger and take a call I get electric shocks off the screen. No fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

On the subject of electric shocks, when I open the tray on my xbox and simultanously touch the tv screen, me gets a lickle shock. That was scary the first time it happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I had a particulaty dozy boss once who tried to answer a paper punch
    by mistake! Would have loved to see him grap a stapler!!!

ciano1 wrote: »
    Is your mouse telling u that your mother sucks c*ck in hell ???

pfff...

while i realise you were quoting the movie, it should have been adjusted to the boards way...
    Is your mouse telling u that yore ma sucks c*ck in hell ???
    :p

Advertisement