Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hdip points

• 13-02-2008 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the points are for this year's hdip and are all the places the same amount of points??? Im very stressed out waiting. I have the 4 places down as well as NUIG through Irish.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Rosita

I don't know the points this year and that will become apparent I presume only when places are offered, but going on the previous two years 42 points would definitely get you an offer and 41 quite likely also even if it is round 2. The one through Irish in NUIG tends to be lower, as low as 38 points but standard of Irish may be an issue there for obvious reasons.

I have followed these points for the past two years (I will probably get around to applying next year) and they haven't varied at all. NUI Maynooth has been 42 points lowest offer (probably less places), the others 41.

Best of luck anyway, I hope you get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭scut

Thanks, have the Irish exam in Galway on Friday so fingers crossed it goes well. Think I have 41 points but would take the Irish one if I got it

Advertisement