Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parnell St./Bolton St. Car Park Jokers

Options
  • 13-02-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the story is with the car park in between Bolton St. & Parnell St.? Across from Loftus Lane.

Seems to be run by complete skangers who just stand around and shout at each other. Anyone ever used it or seen anyone using it?

They seem to sell cars too, their "Car of the Week" last week was a 94 punto with no bonnet and a broken front bumper and cracked windscreen :D.

The fences and walls got a fresh lick of paint last week so someone must be running it. Give me a good chuckle as I'm heading for college most mornings.

2262954543_39412da88d.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

ive seen one or two garda car chases end there ;) i think they must have somthing to do with the shin fien office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Car of the week now is a transit now!! ah i found a lovely free parking spaces for college meself! :D

Im not telling BTW!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah that trannie is a looker, just like the hairdressers beside the zhivago:rolleyes:
    Volvoboy wrote:
    Car of the week now is a transit now!! ah i found a lovely free parking spaces for college meself!

Broadstone?I usually just park in the multi story, learned my lesson on loftus lane last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Yeah that trannie is a looker, just like the hairdressers beside the zhivago:rolleyes:

Broadstone?I usually just park in the multi story, learned my lesson on loftus lane last year.

Nope C*******s L**e, ya get free parking there bit of a walk but it beats paying €2.70 a hour!

Ah yes the she thats a he she!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

C'mon VB help a brother out!!

The multy storey is only €11.50 for the day with a student card, or €5.75 each with a passenger!

Mate of mine is parking in Broadstone with the last 3 years without any hassle/clampinngs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

parked in broadstone for 3 years with no problems, car was a heap though so I'm sure I picked up some dings and knocks but just didnt notice. A friend had a window smashed in but when you consider that its €11 in the multistory and a new window was about 100 its clear that there's money to be saved.

gets full after 9, but generally starts to clear out after 11, think some bus drivers get off their morning shift at that time.

Advertisement