Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop CS3 colour problem

Options
  • 13-02-2008 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

I have been using Photoshop CS3 with a graphics tablet but I have encountered a problem with the colours. When I first installed Photoshop everything was working fine but now the only 3 colours that can be selected are grey,black and white I have tried many times to change the colour in the colour boxes but when I try to apply the colour to a blank sheet it returns back to grey. I have also tried using google to find out what can be done to fix this but I cannot find any website with the answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Are you creating new images in Grayscale mode by anychance? There should be a drop-down box when you goto file->new ...one of the options is Grayscale and you don't want that.

RGB Colour is probably what you're after.

Also make sure that Image->Mode->Grayscale is unchecked in the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ya sounds like what Goodshape is talking about

when you start a new Doc (ctrl+n) make sure the colour mode is RGB.

Advertisement