Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickies IV

Options
  • 13-02-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I once went out with a girl who was editor of a successful magazine.
    It didnt work out, there were too many issues

Two tourists driving through Wales. At Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch they stop for lunch and one tourist asks the waitress,
    "Before we order, can you settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are..... very slowly."
    The Blonde waitress leaned over and said "Burrr-gurrrr-kiiing."

The most common form of marriage proposal:
    "YOU'RE WHAT!?"

A Man selling electric carpet cleaners walked straight into a womans house and threw a bag of horse sh1t onto her carpet. The Woman went mad, and started to scream abuse at him. "Calm down," he reassured her. "I'll eat whatever this machine doesn't clean up." She walked into the kitchen and returned with a knife and fork. "You might need these," she said with a smirk.
    "Our electricity got cut off last week."

I met this bloke with a didgeri-doo and he was playing dancing queen on it.
    I thought 'That's f*cking Aboriginal'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

some good ones there Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Very good Mick:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Jebus Mick - The tears are running down my cheeks at the second one. :D:D A true classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Good stuff. Loved the 1st and 3rd ones.

Advertisement