Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation near RDS

Options
  • 13-02-2008 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Howdy ho all, I'm trying to book some accomodation for an upcoming trip to the rds - could anyone recommend the closest, pretty decent - but not too expensive - hotel or guesthouse.
    Secure parking is also a necessity!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Is there nothing closer?!:D

Thanks a lot, much obliged!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

You could always go to the Four Seasons, even closer than Bewleys unless it's RDS simmonscourt you need to attend :)

How many centimetres away would that be as opposed to Bewleys??!!:p

Bewleys Ballsbridge booked out - going up to Bruce Springsteen, gf left me in charge of accomodation........she's gonna kill me!!

Edit: So is the 4 seasons - any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

The RDS is actually easy to get to, it's only a 3 minute walk from the nearest dart station (Sydney Parade) - or is it Sandymount? Whichever one has the astro turf field viewable from the stop anyway. So you could pretty much try anywhere along the dart line and you'd be there within 30 mins pretty much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Try www.CentralR.com they have a few offers around Ballsbridge/Landsdowne Rd.

Also www.d4hotels.com for €80+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

DART to Sandymount or any one of a million bus routes along Merrion Road.

You could try the old Jurys hotels in Ballsbridge? Short walk to the main arena or s few minutes more to the Simmonscourt.

http://www.d4hotels.com/

Advertisement