Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25th wedding anniversary gift

Options
  • 14-02-2008 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

My parent's 25th wedding anniversary is coming up in March and I really have no clue as to what to get them!:confused:
    I'm in college so don't have a lot of money to spend.
    Anyone have any ideas on what would be an appropriate gift?? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lucy3

Am in the same situation with the only difference being I am employed but at present am living in financial constraint. There are too many loans that are to be met and in midst of all this the 25th anniversary is scheduled on the end of March. Any form of inexpensive gift ideas that are useful would be great to know about. Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Fizzy86

I've decided to buy them a silver digital photo frame and put photos from their wedding and other occasions on it as a slide show. I'm gonna see if I can get the frame engraved also. One frame I found online cost around 90 euro so don't know if this is within your budget. I was looking through the argos catalogue today too and there were some cheaper ones that were quite nice. Don't know if it's something that you would consider but it seems like a thoughtful gift without spending a crazy amount! :)

Advertisement