Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confession of a sex addict

• 14-02-2008 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

i have a serious problem..... im thinkin of goin to nuim next year but i feel due to there only bein bout 3000 girls or so i wont have enough to feed my appetite :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

conbob wrote: »
    i have a serious problem..... im thinkin of goin to nuim next year but i feel due to there only bein bout 3000 girls or so i wont have enough to feed my appetite :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hannibal, is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭nc0987

ha, dude, is 3000 not enough???
    i'll be one of them so im a bit worried now... :(
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

lose the virginity first,, then worry about saddl'in up on the other 2999 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

=/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I don't know where you've been getting your information from but Maynooth is a peaceful college and town where the girls pride themselves on their chastity and sobriety........:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Hahaha with an attitude like that you wont fare to well in Maynooth. The lads are pack hunters out there. Go down to the roost and stand in the smoking section for 10 minutes you'll see the horn patrol mobilize as soon as a drunk chick walks in. its all synchronized as well. You'll see the lads nudge each other and do some weird military styled hand gestures and then take up position. Once the trap is laid they wait................

Also there are a lot of girls out in Maynooth. 3000 all together. But not 3000 in first year!! So work on the first years and once you've had your fill move, up to second and maybe third years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

briantwin wrote: »
    The lads are pack hunters out there.
    They mostly come out at night...mostly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Cool_CM wrote: »
    I don't know where you've been getting your information from but Maynooth is a peaceful college and town where the girls pride themselves on their chastity and sobriety........:D
    Absolutely, and well they might ... I'm sure they're usually both sober and chaste at least 3 hours out of every day!
    snyper wrote: »
    lose the virginity first, then worry about saddl'in up on the other 2999 :p
    QFT! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The roost thursday nights will fare you in an okay manor, and judging by the way your going about it your going to be like a thirsty man in a desert, there may be 3000 women's but iif your just going into first year only about 500 of those are even achievable

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭conbob

The roost thursday nights will fare you in an okay manor, and judging by the way your going about it your going to be like a thirsty man in a desert, there may be 3000 women's but iif your just going into first year only about 500 of those are even achievable

are u saying u have to learn a method to bag maynooth women and that its learned in 1st year.... hahaha

• Advertisement
Advertisement