Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Firefly (Complete) [£12.89@Sendit.com]

• 14-02-2008 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

59.jpg
    From Joss Wheadon, creator of smash TV Series 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' and co-creator of 'Angel'...

500 years in the future there's a whole new frontier, and Captain Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds (Nathan Fillion), of the Firefly-class spaceship 'Serenity' is eager to stake a claim on the action. He'll take any job, legal or illegal, to keep fuel in the tanks and food on the table.

But things get a bit more complicated after he and his crew take on passengers, one of whom is on the run; wanted by the new totalitarian 'Alliance' regime.

So, now they find themselves on the run, desperate to steer clear of Alliance ships and the flesh-eating Reavers who prey on anything they can find on the fringes of navigated space.

Includes 3 episodes never aired on TV.

Episodes:- 'Serenity (1)', 'Serenity (2)', 'The Train Job', 'Bushwhacked', 'Our Mrs. Reynolds', 'Jaynestown', 'Out of Gas', 'Shindig', 'Safe', 'Ariel', 'War Stories', 'Objects in Space', 'Heart of Gold', 'Trash' and 'The Message'.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It really is an excellent box set. One thing to note, the order of the episodes was different when they aired to how they are in the set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Bump on this, it is 15.49 euros on Play and still £12.89 @ Sendit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone who doesnt buy this for such a fantastic price deserves to get shot in the face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Firefly: Complete Series 1-£9.99 Play.com

I came across this by accident today & had to post it as i was actually checkin to see if the price was still the same on sendit.com, so i googled it & came up with play.com, wud ya believe it!

£9.99 = €15.49 - (according to xe.com = 13.0683 EUR) Play.com
    £12.89 = €19.99 - = 16.8563 EUR Sendit.com

But i cant remember which one allows you to buy/order in sterling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Play won't let you buy in sterling, I think Sendit does. TheHut has a similar price to that of Sendit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Ruu wrote: »
    Play won't let you buy in sterling, I think Sendit does. TheHut has a similar price to that of Sendit.

Haha, i was wonderiing where did that get moved to, i didnt see your post Ruu, no point in having 2 posts.

Does the hut have free P+P?

BTW: I see Serenity is EUR 7.99 @ Play & its EUR 23.99 @ Sendit.com, so one's as good as the other, but i picked it up a while back in Heatons for E8, havent gotten around to watchin it yet!

Advertisement