Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smoking

• 14-02-2008 2:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14

i am 15 and i started smoking because of school how should i stop???:(:(:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Ruu wrote: »
    Start drinking instead or try here ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=871

LOL, op just say no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Start drinking instead or try here ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=871

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You could go to Dubai and get stoned (like in another AH thread)? After that, problem solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Grow a set of balls and say no. You're not addicted yet so it won't be too hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

That is an exceptionally brilliant idea Blue_Lagoon. Go for it OP, you also get a free cell erm.. I mean room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Youre parents should put you on a time out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

1, 2, 3................ rb_ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

smoking at 15, what is the world coming too!

why did ya do it? cos it was deeeeaaaaddddly? :rolleyes:

:cool::cool::cool:

blay1 wrote: »
    smoking at 15, what is the world coming too!

why did ya do it? cos it was deeeeaaaaddddly? :rolleyes:

Of course, and I bet the girls think he's cool now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

snyper wrote: »
    Youre parents should put you on a time out...
    How about sitting in a corner with one of those pointy hats on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

harryharry wrote: »

personally I think you should continue smoking otherwise how are you going to fit in with all the cool cats in the schoolyard? eh eh? answer me that eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 harryharry

do drugs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Grow a set of balls and say no. You're not addicted yet so it won't be too hard.

Hey, common, hes only 15.. give him time.. they will grow..

standing at a corner, pretending to smoke, just holding the smoke in his

mouth, while frightening old people, and asking strangers will ya buy me 20

john playyyeeeer bllluue?

:D:D

*cough!* for sure... *cough!*

Of course, it's the way to be man.
    You wear a tracksuit OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

dont go to school...problem solved :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

do drugs

Looks like you found your solution all by yourself! And the smoking will mean that the hash won't burn your throat so much! See how things work out if you just give it some thought? :rolleyes:

harryharry...
    If you're short of cash and need a smoke, just hang out in a room full of smokers... secondary will almost kill you as fast, plus if you sit where they sit, you can still get the ash and smell on your clothes. What a bargain!

• Advertisement

very funny thinking of giving them up they are only a waste of money and i am having about 12 showers a day to get rid of the smell

very funny thinking of giving them up they are only a waste of money and i am having about 12 showers a day to get rid of the smell

more money to spend on your trackies and socks to tuck them into! lol :D:rolleyes:

Hey harryharry! If you still want your threads to have holes in them, like when the cinders burn your clothes, I can catch you some moths for anything you wear that has wool...

i only did it because i was stresed i don't wear trak-suits and i think people who tuck them into th
    air socks are a waste of space and should be locked in jail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

i only did it because i was stresed i don't ware trak-suits and i think people who tuck them into there socks are a waste of space and should be locked in jail

Maybe stop mitching for a smoke, go to school and learn some spellings/grammar.

i only did it because i was stresed i don't ware trak-suits and i think people who tuck them into there socks are a waste of space and should be locked in jail

stressed? mate you dont know stress! hahhaha you cant even spell it

grow up

i only smoked once and i was born with a dis-order which i have spent years trying to get rid of i just can't spell wright

i only smoked once and i was born with a dis-order which i have spent years trying to get rid of i just can't spell wright

oh sorry about that mate, didnt know, :o

you only smoked once and your addicted?

i never said i was addicted. i just feel if i say no that i would be mocked. how should i say no? i don't even want to do it but i feel i have to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

Joke thread!

blay1 wrote: »
    you only smoked once and your addicted?
    Naaaaaaa, he's just having pangs of conscience about having experimented with smoking and was brave enough to OP on AH for some abuse by us.

i never said i was addicted i just feel if i say no that i would be mocked how should i say no? i don't even want to do it but i feel i have to

okay, you seem lika decent enough lad, tell them to fu** off!

im 16 and thats what i do im never mocked or anything, try and associate

with decent people, and you wont be mocked, only skangers mock people for

making their own choices

thanks

harryharry, if you're in for a laugh, visit TCN, especially now... all us fools are starting to show up there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

The age kids start smoking these days is amazing! I was at the skatepark in town(waterford) the other day and saw 3 kids looking 13 - 15 sit down and 2 pulled out phones and started playing metallica songs I thought this was kinda a funny version of a skanger lol.. but then to my amazment one guy pulled out a packet of CIGARS!!! and they all took one and started smoking them?!?!!?!?!

I nearly fell down laughing :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

orestes wrote: »
    Looks like you found your solution all by yourself! And the smoking will mean that the hash won't burn your throat so much! See how things work out if you just give it some thought? :rolleyes:

Yeah Harry you clown! You cant leave comments on your own thread....muppet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Smoking isnt cool. I should know, I did it for one day. ONE WHOLE DAY!!! before I realised how insanely idiotic it was. How much for a pack of fags? €8? Not that i'd know or anything, but if you spent just a little more on drink, you'd have some real fun, then you would be cool ;):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Ya tooser ur not even addicted give them up & stop thinking ur cool

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement