Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for a quiet drink in dub tomorrow?

Options
  • 14-02-2008 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest somewhere to bring a girl tomorrow night in dublin for a quiet drink around 9ish? I know tomorrow is gonna be busy and i want to avoid somewhere with no seats/packed and really loud. Someone suggested solas on camden st to me, anyone have any suggestions?

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

damo wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest somewhere to bring a girl tomorrow night in dublin for a quiet drink around 9ish? I know tomorrow is gonna be busy and i want to avoid somewhere with no seats/packed and really loud. Someone suggested solas on camden st to me, anyone have any suggestions?
    cheers!
    Solas is nearly always jammers. I'd say go to the burbs or head north of the liffey. There are some nice pubs around Capel St. Avoid town like the plague if you want a quiet drink as you'll be mixing with all the other valentine enthusiasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

So where'd you go in then end? I was in Solas earlier when it was quiet (we always go there after work on Thursdays) and was half wondering whether you were one of the couples there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

headed to pravda on the quays, was perfect.

just for the record 'how strange', i'm not a valentine enthusiast, i think its a load of bollox, i actually had no idea thursday was valentines day when i asked the girl out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

She probably thought you were going to propose

Advertisement