Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbie question

Options
  • 14-02-2008 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

the arrows in formation settings, which are good and which are bad??
    me and my friends have no idea and cant find it in the instuction manual, please answer :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

pes3form23gy.gif

That's Prevo 3 but I assume they're still the same, at least with red being the best and so forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Thanks Quank, I never knew what they meant either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

I always guessed they were rougly +/-5 and +/-10, but that's good to know the specifics.

Out of curiosity, do you know if they can be boosted above 100 by a red arrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

quank wrote: »
    pes3form23gy.gif

That's Prevo 3 but I assume they're still the same, at least with red being the best and so forth.

yeah i thought the exact same, only because in the game they red is the top bar next to the player name, bad reason i know.
    all my friends are positive that its the green thats the best, basically going traffic light colours, some reds have bad touches alrite. thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I've never expirenced the last 2 in the graph before, and I've been playing it since PES 2. What do they mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

It's when the player is either recovering form a minor (yellow) injury, or a major (red) injury.

Ya i kinda guessed what they meant over time anyway. obvious if you take note and then see how good/bad the players play!

Ive got one..... Does a captain make any differance?. like having it on someone with crap teamwork and mentality, would that make your chances of a comeback etc.... unlikely?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Ah I see, fairly simple when you think about it... Good question on the captain thing aswell may I point out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Captain does absolutely nothing unfortunately. It was one of those ongoing questions for a few versions and Seabass then cleared it up and revealed it does nothing at all. I think it's in one of the Piggyback guides as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

In order from Best to Worst:

Red
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Purple

• Advertisement
Advertisement